I am a partner at BTM Lawyers LLP. My practice focuses on personal injury and civil litigation claims. I act for clients who have been injured in motor vehicle (ICBC) or slip and fall accidents. I also lead our construction law team, as well as act for clients with employment and other general civil litigation issues.
I care about my clients and I am passionate about providing quality service and obtaining great results.
Community Involvement, Hobbies, and Personal Interests
I live and work in Port Moody with my family.
Outside the office, I enjoy sports, particularly, surfing, cycling, and skiing. Although my recent athletic feats are modest, when I was younger I competed at very high levels in rowing and windsurfing, earning two bronze medals in the Canada Summer Games for rowing, was a member of UBC’s varsity rowing crew, and holding the title of Canadian Junior Windsurfing Champion.
Memberships & Professional Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Tri-Cities Chamber of Commerce
- Member, B.C. Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, New West Bar Association
- Member, Business Networking International
- Past President, Port Moody Chapter, BNI Dynamo
- Former chair of the board of directors, KidSport Canada
- Thompson v. Hegleson, 2017 BCSC 927
- Pirie v. Skantz, 2015 BCSC 368
- Arch Windoor Ltd. v. Aragon (Quayside) Properties Ltd., 2012 BCSC 179
- Gienow Windoor Ltd. v. Jovalco Group Corporation, 2012 BCSC 1953
- Langley v. Yang, 2012 BCSC 1520
Recognition & Awards
2012 and 2014 Tri-Cities News A-List for Best Lawyer in the Tri-Cities
- LLB from University of British Columbia